- 65 litre capacity
- Pack frame converts to comfortable recliner camp bed
- Fully functioning backpack with or without frame
- Ergonomic low profile design
- Easy access front pockets
- Removable main sack divider
- 3 external mesh pockets and 2 hip-belt pockets
- Raincover pocket with extra capacity
- Internal security pocket
- Fully adjustable back system
- Pole loops and bungees
- Internal and external compression straps
- Front and back carry handles
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Carbon fibre and aluminium frame
- Length 1900mm
- Width 610mm
- Height 210mm
- Back adjusts to 4 positions (flat + 3 angles)
- 90kg maximum bed load
- Weight: 3.1kg
Michelle B –
Compact, light and comfy.
Lisa J –
You always have a bed.
David R –
Innovative and many practical applications.
Gary L –
A comfy night in the wild.
Don W –
Fits all you need for a night in the woods.
Ben G. –
Versatile, lightweight and comfortable.
Michelle B. –
It’s compact, light and comfy.
Alastair J. –
Easy to use, large storage capacity.
Gill F. –
It’s innovative, lightweight and very comfortable.
Ella J. –
The bed in bag is ideal = easy for camping and walking. Love it, perfect for scouts.
Nigel P. –
Neat design incorporating the bed but still a good rucksack.
Hannah K. –
Comfortable on back and comfy bed.
Jonathan C. –
Two essential camping items in one neat package.
The bag is very practical with lots of pockets and padding. The camp bed is easy to build and comfortable.
Dave C. –
A chair is a luxury in a wild camping spot and the LayBakPak doubles up as both seat and bed. Perfect.
Peter G. –
My travel gear fits in the internal area and the side pockets are useful for items I need to access easily.